In Tradewinds 2 game players can create a vast trading empire in the Caribbean by choosing one of several unique and customizable characters. Amass a fortune by buying and selling goods. Earn enough gold to upgrade your ship and engage in land and sea battles. Encounter a fascinating new world and discover uncharted ports.
Be a master commander, defeating pirates and plundering their gold. Or play it safe and trade goods, gradually amassing wealth and power. Trade contraband, risking seizures, but reaping larger returns. It’s up to you.
Tradewinds 2 features two game modes and over sixty hours of unforgettable gameplay.
- Buy low and sell high in 20 ports with 10 different goods
- Choose 1 of 5 characters or create and customize your own!
- Embark on over 100 swashbuckling adventures
- Customize 7 different ships
- Lay siege to ports and dominate the seas
- Trade magic weaponry and mysterious artifacts
- Over 60 hours of gameplay!
- A new world every time you play
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- DirectX 8.0
- Processor 400 MHz
- 64 MB RAM