Since its release in 1985, Bomberman has been a familiar party-battle game for many years. Now, Bomberman is coming back as Super Bomberman R game to PC.
In Super Bomberman R, the simple rule remains the same: operate the main character (Bomberman), place bombs, and battle with enemies and rivals, but it’s coming back in a modern style with 3D stages and photo-real graphics. You can enjoy battles with rivals from all over the world.
There is “Battle” mode for maximum of 8 players, and single play “Story” mode (cooperative play for 2 players is possible as well) where players clear each stage one by one, with a big volume of 50 stages. Also, there is a new rule where the condition to clear the stage is not just by wiping out all the enemies. This simple but strategic game with new rules and 3D stages is fun for everyone, from children to adults!
- Play alone or with a friend in a Story Mode jam-packed with different levels. Re-experience classic Battle Mode, or discover the brand new Grand Prix Mode in which team play is just as important as individual skills!
- New characters are joining the fight. Play locally or online with friends and players from around the world!
- A campaign playable alone or with a friend in local co-op. Join the 8 Bomberman heroes and help them to defeat the Evil Emperor Buggler!
- The classic and fun Battle Mode is back. Play with up to 8 players locally or 8 players online!
- Grand Prix is a new competitive mode in which teamwork is key.
- Windows 7/8/10
- Processor 3 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- DirectX 11
- 6 GB free storage space
- 512 kbps or faster Internet connection