PuppetShow: Fatal Mistake
Your professor’s been kidnapped! As his most talented student, only you can find and rescue him. But there’s much more to this story than a simple call for help. Human-like robots are after the professor’s work, and they’ll do anything to get it! Can you uncover their motives and stop them before it’s too late? Find out in this gripping hidden object adventure!
PuppetShow: Fatal Mistake is a hidden object game, meaning a specific genre of story-driven, point & click adventures. Throughout the game, players are tasked to find a list of objects hidden within a particular scene, and to occasionally complete various mini-games/puzzles.
This is a special Collector’s Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version.
- Learn more about Richard’s previous inventions in the Bonus Chapter!
- Revisit adventures by replaying HOPs and mini-games and earn achievements!
- Tons of collectibles to find!
- Enjoy exclusive concept art, music, movies, and more!
- Never get lost with the strategy guide!
- Windows 7/8/10
- Processor 1.4 GHz
- 1 GB RAM
- DirectX 9.0
- 1.1 GB free storage space
Throw the dice, shuffle the cards and put your strategy to the test!
Show everyone that your dungeon is the best!
Two puzzle legends reunite for the ultimate crossover!
Sort, stack, and organize items into pleasing arrangements!
Steal from rich, give to the poor and make the sheriff of Nottingham sorry he ever took the job!