Pan-Pan is an open plain adventure that expands on the concept of environmental narrative storytelling with puzzle solving and exploration elements at its core.
Set against a backdrop of soothing ambient sounds crafted by renowned sound composer Simon Viklund, your task is to fix your downed spaceship and begin the pilgrimage home.
In a world littered with world shifting riddles and sprinkled with the memorable characters — how you solve these riddles is firmly in your hands.
- Set in an open world: Unlock new areas by collecting items and solving puzzles.
- Stellar soundtrack created by acclaimed sound producer — Simon Viklund.
- A balanced blend of exploration and puzzle solving game mechanics.
- Story beats told through environmental interactions.
- Use a mix of tools, gadgets and devices to solve puzzles and uncover the path home.
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor 2.6 GHz
- 1 GB RAM
- 200 MB available storage space