Pan-Pan is an open plain adventure that expands on the concept of environmental narrative storytelling with puzzle solving and exploration elements at its core.
Set against a backdrop of soothing ambient sounds crafted by renowned sound composer Simon Viklund, your task is to fix your downed spaceship and begin the pilgrimage home.
In a world littered with world shifting riddles and sprinkled with the memorable characters — how you solve these riddles is firmly in your hands.
- Set in an open world: Unlock new areas by collecting items and solving puzzles.
- Stellar soundtrack created by acclaimed sound producer — Simon Viklund.
- A balanced blend of exploration and puzzle solving game mechanics.
- Story beats told through environmental interactions.
- Use a mix of tools, gadgets and devices to solve puzzles and uncover the path home.
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor 2.6 GHz
- 1 GB RAM
- 200 MB available storage space
Throw the dice, shuffle the cards and put your strategy to the test!
Show everyone that your dungeon is the best!
Two puzzle legends reunite for the ultimate crossover!
Sort, stack, and organize items into pleasing arrangements!
Steal from rich, give to the poor and make the sheriff of Nottingham sorry he ever took the job!