Hailed as the most promising alchemist of his generation, Anataeus Vaya has just accepted a position as Head Alchemist of House Van Tassen, the oldest and richest of the city’s ancient Houses. But dangers lurk behind the family’s opulent facade, and alchemy alone may not solve every problem.
Opus Magnum is the latest open-ended puzzle game from Zachtronics, the creators of SpaceChem, Infinifactory, TIS-100, and SHENZHEN I/O. Master the intricate, physical machinery of the transmutation engine — the alchemical engineer’s most advanced tool — and use it to create vital remedies, precious gemstones, deadly weapons, and more.
- Design and build machines that carry out alchemical processes using a variety of components
- Compete against your friends and the world
- Intrigues and dark plots swirl around the city’s ancient Houses
- Take a break with Sigmar’s Garden, an original alchemy-based solitaire game
- Windows 7/8/10
- Processor 2 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- DirectX 10
- 600 MB free storage space
Throw the dice, shuffle the cards and put your strategy to the test!
Show everyone that your dungeon is the best!
Two puzzle legends reunite for the ultimate crossover!
Sort, stack, and organize items into pleasing arrangements!
Steal from rich, give to the poor and make the sheriff of Nottingham sorry he ever took the job!