New York City, sometime in the 1950s. A wave of mysterious murders has swept through the city. At each crime scene, only a pile of ash remains. Fearless journalist Laura is again brought in to investigate murders nobody can explain! Immerse yourself in an exciting crime story and solve the mystery of a dangerous criminal surrounded by lightning!
Witnesses claim to have seen a ball of lightning. Could a human being be capable of such a thing? Who is behind the cryptic killings? Are they connected with a strange incident which took place during an execution at the Sing Sing penitentiary? The police are unable to answer any of these questions… and so the White Stone Order takes the reins.
Download New York Mysteries: High Voltage — an adventurous hidden object game-quest with puzzles and mini-games that tells about mysterious events that took place in the 50s, New York.
- Explore over 50 stunning locations
- Complete over 40 different mini-games
- Collect morphing objects, achievements, and bonus puzzles
- Challenge yourself with interactive hidden object scenes
- Bonus chapter with a prequel to the main story
- Enjoy wallpapers, concept art, soundtracks, and more
- A comprehensive strategy guide is included
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor 1.6 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- DirectX 9
- 900 MB free storage space