Knights And Bikes is a hand-painted action-adventure for 1 or 2 players, set on on British island in the 1980s. It’s a coming-of-age story starring Nessa & Demelza, exploring the coasts of Penfurzy on their trusty bikes, looking for a legendary lost treasure in a Goonies-inspired tale of excitement, danger, fun and friendship.
The two new friends, along with their pet-goose and the pickled-head of an undead knight, form the Penfurzy Rebel Bicycle Club, and are ready for anything this adventure throws at them. They pedal into danger to face threats head-on with frisbees, water-balloons, video game controllers and the powerful beats of an amplified boom-box.
Along the way they’ll stuff their pockets with trinkets and barter for bike upgrades, spurring them onwards down the island’s country lanes, windswept beaches, deep forests, modern attractions and ancient ruins.
Together their friendship will create an adventure as big as their imaginations.
- Play single-player with an AI companion, couch co-op or online co-op
- Solve puzzles and deal with enemies using your improvised abilities
- Work together — both characters have different skills
- Explore the island: seek out its modern tourist-attractions and ancient ruins
- Discover treasures ranging from trinkets like broken action-figures and animal skulls, to the legendary riches
- Upgrade your bikes
- Windows 7/8/10/11
- Processor 2 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- 6 GB free storage space
Throw the dice, shuffle the cards and put your strategy to the test!
Show everyone that your dungeon is the best!
Two puzzle legends reunite for the ultimate crossover!
Sort, stack, and organize items into pleasing arrangements!
Steal from rich, give to the poor and make the sheriff of Nottingham sorry he ever took the job!