Clutter II is a lot like the original Clutter but it’s quite different as well.
At the end of first Clutter game we left with Leon meeting Ana at the foot of the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio. Ana joins as co-host as they discuss all the different things you can enjoy in life and whether or not you need to enjoy all the things your partner does. Nothing too heavy and you’ll find more inspirational quotes to enjoy as you play Clutter II.
There is still a main quest and 5 mini-games and just about everything is replayable. In addition to all the variations from Original Clutter; Dragging, Close Counts and Stockpile Challenges are here. And it’s still really, really addicting!
- Clear the clutter in this entertaining hidden object challenge
- Enjoy a mix of different gameplay variations including matching items
- Randomly generated puzzles ensure hours of unending challenges
- Everything is replayable, including the mini-games
- Windows XP/Vista/7/10/11
- Processor 800 MHz
- RAM 512 MB
- DirectX 8
- 185 MB free storage space