You only have 80 days to circumnavigate the globe. Think that sounds easy?
Travel back in time to the late 19th century and get ready for spectacular adventures on land, sea and air together with the English daredevil Phileas Fogg and his loyal French servant Passepourtout.
«Around the World in 80 Days» is your unique chance to visit four continents and complete the inconceivable journey to win the fantastic 20,000 pounds wager with this outstanding puzzler inspired by the classic adventure novel of the same name written by Jules Verne.
- Adventure game with outstanding storyline, beautiful animation and challenging puzzles
- Extremely addictive gameplay with 81+ levels
- High-quality colorful graphics and soundtrack
- Free animated screensaver
- Marvelous adaptation of the Jules Verne Victorian travelogue
- Book a trip. It will be first class!
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista
- DirectX 8.0
- Processor 500 MHz
- 128 MB RAM
Throw the dice, shuffle the cards and put your strategy to the test!
Show everyone that your dungeon is the best!
Two puzzle legends reunite for the ultimate crossover!
Sort, stack, and organize items into pleasing arrangements!
Steal from rich, give to the poor and make the sheriff of Nottingham sorry he ever took the job!