Welcome to the psychedelic world of Vectronom: experience waves of color and a pulsing geometric path that changes with the beat… All set to a hypnotic electronic soundtrack. There’s only one thing to do: turn up the volume and go with the flow.
Find your path through an ever-changing world, keeping the rhythm with every move you make. Think it sounds easy? The highly intuitive and addictive gameplay will keep you moving through daunting challenges… But how long will you last when the challenges get trickier and trickier? Better play to find out!
Set off on a solo campaign with just your headphones for company, or invite a few friends to join the party!
- A challenging solo campaign that will completely entrance you
- A drop-in, drop-out multiplayer mode that will hypnotize your friends
- Colorful and atmospheric levels with a powerful electronic soundtrack
- Hobby composer can sync their own tracks with the game by connecting an analog synthesizer to the headphone output.
- The game is compatible with digital dance mats and MIDI instruments, so it won’t just be your fingertips showing off their best moves!
- Windows 7/8/10
- Processor 1.5 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- DirectX 10
- 800 MB free storage space