Rogue Legacy is a genealogical rogue-“LITE” where anyone can be a hero.
Each time you die, your child will succeed you. Every child is unique. One child might be colorblind, or they might have Tourettes. They could even be a dwarf.
That’s OK because no one’s perfect, and you don’t have to be perfect to win this game. But you do have to be pretty darn good because this game is HARD. Fortunately every time you die, all the gold you’ve collected can be used to upgrade you manor, giving your next child a step up in life and another chance at vanquishing evil.
If you really want to READ about this game though, then you should check out our features list below.
- You will die, but your children will avenge you. They might be genetically deficient, but that’s ok. You still love your colour-blind baby. Or do you?
- A procedurally generated castle. Every playthrough is different.
- Over 8 classes to choose from. Each class has unique abilities which change the way you play the game.
- Every time you play you get a little stronger. Never back to square 1.
- Find tons of loot and deck your dood OUT.
- Massive Skill tree? What? Yup.
- New game+? Zup? Yup.
- Equip runes and customize your character however you want. Wanna fly? GO FOR IT!
- Got a controller? Play with a controller.
- Fart Jokes. Or not… Depends on how much you hate children with I.B.S.
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor 1.6 GHz
- 1 GB RAM
- DirectX 9.0
- 600 MB free storage space