Nancy Drew: Secret of the Old Clock is a first-person perspective, point-and-click adventure game. The player is Nancy Drew and has to solve a mystery. Explore rich environments for clues, interrogate suspects, and solve puzzles and mini-games.
It’s 1930 and Nancy Drew is asked to visit Emily Crandall, in Titusville, a girl whom Nancy knows only through a mutual friend. She and her mother had been counting on the generosity of their kindly but strange neighbor, Josiah Crowley, to leave them part of his estate to support the inn they own. But in his will, everything was left to Richard Topham, his ESP teacher.
A contested will, a suffering girl, suspicious psychics — can Nancy solve the mystery before time runs out in Nancy Drew: Secret of the Old Clock?
- Step back in time to 1930 with a game based on the very first Nancy Drew book
- Drive Nancy’s classic blue roadster and explore Titusville
- Play miniature golf and deliver telegrams to earn money
- Choose from junior or senior detective difficulty levels
- Learn Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- Experience the culture of the 1930s
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor 400 MHz
- 64 MB RAM
- DirectX 6.0
- 300 MB free storage space