Blon takes you through a challenging and pixelized side-scroller platformer. Travel through many worlds with just one goal: defeat your mad brother! To beat him and save your family, you will be able to unlock several playable characters, upgrade your abilities and experiment new ones in your skills tree to become even stronger.
You play as Blon, an intrepid, well… blob, whose jealous older brother has just stolen the family treasures. In your pursuit, collect the leaves lost by your brother, and rebuild the family castle to improve your abilities. Can you assemble the family treasures and sabotage your brother’s plans?
A very relaxing side-scroller runner, which will nevertheless give some challenges to the most relentless players!
- Varied levels: from Hell to Space, track your brother’s footsteps through 7 biomes with unpredictable environmental effects
- Unique bosses: each biome is guarded by your brother’s lieutenants, who will try to hinder your progress
- Adaptable difficulty: whether you want to take on the most hostile of environments, or just relax during a break, you can choose the right difficulty
- Multiple playable characters: during his quest, other members of Blob’s family will join him
- Talents galore: as if that wasn’t enough, you can also improve your abilities during your adventure.
- Hidden treasures: complete the challenges presented by each biome to earn weapons and armors
- Windows 7/8/10
- Processor 1 GHz
- 256 MB RAM
- DirectX 10
- 150 MB free storage space