Welcome to Age of Castles! Start a brand new castle outside of the town and follow one simple rule grow!
...In a distant realm of sword and sorcery, a great evil had swept across the land. Demons from the underworld and their evil minions poured across the kingdoms of man, until the great cities lay in ruin, and there were naught but a handful of cowering souls remaining.
The people were in need of the real King. Someone of great strength and courage who could rid the land of the evil plague, and rebuild the cities. You are that King... You alone must travel to the end of the world, build a mighty castle, slay the undead hordes, and convert the people of the land to loyal subjects of your domain... in the Age of Castles!
- 5 different kings, each with individual personalities and skills — Dwarf, Wizard, Prince, Knight, and Warrior.
- 18 locations, each with different attributes to build your castle.
- Thousands of random events, no two days are the same.
- Buy upgrades in the magic shop.
- Battle over 60 enemies trying to destroy your castle, including Goblins, Orcs and the dreaded dragons.
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor 600 MHz
- RAM 128 MB